PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
The personal information that We collect from you will include information you provide Us when you:
• register or subscribe to Our website;
• complete a transaction with Us; and
• contact Us.
We may further collect personal information from individuals who are not customers of Our business, but whose personal information is given to Us by those individuals via Our website, including Our Help Centre, or in the course of a transaction.
All personal information will be collected by lawful means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way.
We will use your personal information for the purpose of providing Our services to you. We generally share your information with third parties, so that they may also provide services to you pursuant to transactions you make on Our website.
We also generally share your personal information:
• with Our sister sites, including Beerology.net.au and Beactive.life,
• as required or authorised by law; and
This may include providing your information to third parties that are located outside of Australia, including the USA, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, China, and the EU.
In cases where personal information has been disclosed to any third party, We will take appropriate steps to ensure your personal information is protected.
• access your personal information held by TheGourmet.com.au and change that information; and
• complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and how TheGourmet.com.au will deal with such a complaint.
Beerology Pty Ltd
PO BOX 81
Queen Victoria building